Many students often use other email accounts to send email, and as a result do not check their Dmail account regularly. This can be a problem because important time-sensitive information is sent to your Dmail account.
Dmail has a feature which allows you to forward emails to another email account. This way your student emails can be sent automatically to another personal email account, such as Hotmail, Gmail, or Yahoo.
Instructions for Dmail Forwarding
- Navigate to http://dmail.dixie.edu
- Login to your account with your username and password. If you have trouble logging in, please read the Dmail FAQ’s.
- Click on the icon in the upper right and then “Mail Settings”
- Click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP
- Select Forward a copy… and enter the desired email address. Then click Save at the bottom.
All email sent to your Dmail account will now be forwarded to the selected email address.