The Helpdesk is here for your technological needs at Dixie State University. Computers and technology are a necessary part of today's learning environment. Follow the links on the left for more information.
We are here to provide assistance for Canvas, Dmail, Student Services, Trailblazers wireless configuration, laptop assistance, and any other technical troubleshooting you may need help with.
Trouble logging in?
If you are having trouble logging into Dmail, Canvas, or Student Services, please take a moment to read the corresponding FAQ's. You may also need to lookup your campus username or Dixie ID.
- Navigate to changepassword.dixie.edu
- Click on Forgotten Password link
- Enter your DixieID and click Search and then answer security questions
- You will be prompted to set a new Password.
- If you do not remember the answers to your secret questions, please call the Helpdesk at (435) 879-4357.
- You may need to wait 10-15 minutes for the password change to take effect for all of your logins.
**This will reset your password for Dmail, Student Services, Canvas, and computer labs
Missing classes in your Canvas account?
Your Canvas courses will not begin to display until the Term officially begins. Also, not all courses that you have registered for use Canvas, so if you do not see all of your courses displaying after the Term begins don't worry, check with your Instructor to make sure he or she has "Published" their course in Canvas. If you don't see one of your courses that you know is in Canvas, please contact the Helpdesk.