Mac OS X Wireless Configuration
Make sure you have all the latest updates and drivers installed on your machine.
1. Click the Apple icon and then open System Preferences.
2. Open Network preferences.
3. Click on AirPort.
5. Click the Advanced button.
6. Click the + button to add a new wireless profile.
7. Set the Network Name to RedStorm.
8. Set the Security to WPA2 Enterprise.
9. Set 802.1X to Automatic.
10. Type in your Dmail username and password.
11. Click the Add button.
12. The RedStorm profile will be added in your Preferred Networks list, as shown below. Click the OK button.
13. You will be returned to Network Preferences. Click the Apply button to apply the new wireless settings.
14. You will be asked to verify the wireless certificate. Click the continue button. Depending on your computer preferences, you may need to enter your computer username and password. This would be different than your Dmail username and password.
After a moment you will be connected to the RedStorm wireless network. If you are still having trouble connecting, visit the Student Help Desk on the 2nd floor of the Holland Centennial Commons or the Smith Computer Center.