Dixie State University has wireless access on campus. The connection is fast, reliable, and secure. WPA2 encryption is used, ensuring your safety and security online. For more information on WPA2 wireless encryption, click here.
For information on how to setup the Dixie wireless network, select your operating system below:
Installing the Latest Certificate
If you are having trouble connecting to the Trailblazer network in Windows, you may need to install the latest root certificate. To install this certificate, please follow these instructions.
You will need to plug your laptop into a hard line (ethernet) connection, or transfer the certificate file from another computer that has internet access.
- Click on the following link: New Trusted Root Certificate
*If you receive a message saying “This certificate is already installed…” then you do not need to update your certificate.
- When prompted, select Open File. If you choose to save the file, you will need to open it from your downloads location (usually in your Documents, Downloads, or Desktop folder.)
- A Certificate Installation window will appear. Click Install Certificate.
- Select Next.
- Make sure “Automatically select the certificate…” is selected, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- A window should confirm the import was successful. Click OK.
- Click OK once more to close the Certificate Information box.
You should now be able to connect to the Trailblazer network using one of the tutorials listed at the top of this page.